twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

I have made a commitment to try to move into the 21st Century. Keyword there is try! My goal is to blog at least once a week. Who knows I might get inspired and write more often. I really do enjoy writing even if no one reads it. I am not sure yet what type of a blog this will be. If I have something that I feel God has laid on my heart, I will write about it. It is kind of like singing for me, I can only sing a song I really feel at that time. If not, you will probably get to hear about the two loves in my life - pictured here! What a couple of hunks! I will try to keep it interesting though. Please feel free to comment. Our goal is to establish a website and traffic on this site with a goal of my husband having his own business when he is finished with school we will see how it goes. Enjoy and please provide us feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed. My sister has a blog too. But hers is all about home and decorating and things she does and places she goes. I will just read. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete